Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

When I go to print I get a message that the printer is not…

Customer Question
When I go to...

When I go to print I get a message that the printer is not installed, it says to click the HP folder in the Start Menu, then click the printer name and then click Connect a New Printer

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your HP printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Today

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No,frustrated

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/6/2018
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 6 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

May I know the make and model number of your printer?

May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 10?

Are you able to copy like Xerox without using the computer?

Thank you.

Customer/p>