Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a PIXMA MG3600 series and I switch internet provider…

Customer Question
I have a PIXMA...

I have a PIXMA MG3600 series and I switch internet provider and I am not able to connect to the new provider

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your Pixma: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Never

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/6/2018
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 6 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

May I know the exact model number of your printer? E.g. MG2520

Do you have a printer USB cable with you?

Thank you.

Customer/p>