Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Epson xp 440 is saying System Error, go to epson.com for…

Customer Question
Epson xp 440 is...

Epson xp 440 is saying System Error, go to epson.com for technical support 202621"

Technician's Assistant: What Epson model do you have?

Xp 440 it's a scanner and printer

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Epson printer?

Just two days I sent an email to Epson technical support no response

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I updated my OS Thursday.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I believe it's a network issue cause I was trying to connect to printer to the wifi and that's when I got the system error

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
1/7/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know