Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I can not get the wireless printer to print. Wireless. Not…

Customer Question
I can not get...

I can not get the wireless printer to print.

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wireless

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Not sure printer is only a few months old, and I have never used it to print wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I do not think so

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/7/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know