Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

My printer won't print and it says contact you for info.

Customer Question
My printer won't print...

My printer won't print and it says contact you for info

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Never

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Printers
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/6/2018
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 1 month ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

May I know the make and model number of your printer?

May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 10?

Are you able to copy like Xerox without using the computer?

Thank you.

Customer/p>
John, Computer Science Engineer