Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer is printing lite and I just put a new black

Customer Question
My printer is printing...

My printer is printing lite green and I just put a new black cartridge in

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried running your printer's self-cleaning cycle? (Sometimes you have to run this several times to see results.)

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried wiping down the metal contacts on your printer and cartridges?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

It started when the black was low

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/6/2018
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 7 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

May I know the make and model number of your printer?

Are you able to copy like Xerox fine, without using the computer?

Thank you.

Customer/p>