Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Paper jam and cleared and jam message will not go off. WF…

Customer Question
Paper jam and cleared...

Paper jam and cleared and jam message will not go off.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

WF 4740

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

1 hour

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Not sure

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
1/7/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

What do I do to fix it?
I think that I have been had. Cancel everything. I will take it to an expert.