Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I get a message that says "filter Failed" and it will not…

Customer Question
I get a message...

I get a message that says "filter Failed" and it will not print. I have had so much trouble with this printer since I bought it and have spent hours on the phone with tech support. Every time I think it is fixed something else goes wrong. Very unhappy.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson WF 2750

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Epson printer?

This problem is a new one. I tried printing something the other day and give up and now today it is saying the same thing.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

The printer is quite new and didn't know I would have to update it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I just sat to be able to use it.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/7/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know