Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I don't know how to change the ink cartridge. Epson

Customer Question
I don't know how...

I don't know how to change the ink cartridge

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

Epson workhorse 2750

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

I can open the lid but the cartridge does not move to the center so I can change the cartridge

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
1/6/2018
Technician: Dan T., Master Technician replied 8 months ago
Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician

Welcome to the site! I'm Dan, and I'd be happy to help you. The WF-2750 is tricky!

Open the lid and turn the unit on. DO NOT move the ink carriage by hand... you'll damage it. Instead, follow these steps:

1-On the menu screen, highlight SETUP and press OK

2-Arrow down to MAINTENANCE and press OK

3-Arrow down to INK CARTRIDGE REPLACE and press OK

4-Now press the START button (under where it says B&W or Color)

Once you do that, it will move the ink carriage over so you can reach the cartridges!

Let me know if you need anything else. Oh, and please take a second to rate the service I provided (there should be a 5-star scale on your page somewhere). Don't worry, that won't close your question and you can still respond back at any time.