Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How do I move the cartridge holder so I can see the colors…

Customer Question
How do I move...

How do I move the cartridge holder so I can see the colors to install

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

WF-275)/WF-2760

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

Yes my printer screen is still on the date setting..how do I get to the nexr screen

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No just trying to set up my new printer

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/6/2018
Technician: Dan T., Master Technician replied 6 months ago
Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician

Welcome to the site! I'm Dan, and I'd be happy to help you. The WF series is tricky! You'll need to finish the initial setup by selecting the date, etc. and then we can move on. Once you're ready to install the cartridges...

Open the lid and turn the unit on. DO NOT move the ink carriage by hand... you'll damage it. Instead, follow these steps: 1-On the menu screen, highlight SETUP and press OK2-Arrow down to MAINTENANCE and press OK3-Arrow down to INK CARTRIDGE REPLACE and press OK4-Now press the START button (under where it says B&W or Color) Once you do that, it will move the ink carriage over so you can reach the cartridges! Let me know if you need anything else. Oh, and please take a second to rate the service I provided (there should be a 5-star scale on your page somewhere). Don't worry, that won't close your question and you can still respond back at any time.