Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I wish to scan a document. A couple of dAYS. THE SCREEN ON…

Customer Question
I wish to scan...

I wish to scan a document

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

A couple of dAYS

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

YES

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

THE SCREEN ON MY COPIER IS BLANK, BUT I HAVE THE DOCUMENT I WANT TO SCAN IN THE COPIER.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
1/6/2018
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 7 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

May I know the make and model number of your printer/scanner?

May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 10?

Thank you.

I DO NOT WANT TO PAY ANYMORE MONEYHP deskjet ink advantage 3835
I DO NOT ANT TO PAY ANYMORE MONEY

You will not have to go with the remote session offer. We can continue the session here. Could you please let me know the following?

Thank you.

my printer is a HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3835
Thank you but I have had someone assist me and have scanned the item .

I am glad to hear that. if you have any isuses, please be back.

Thank you.

To answer your question I am using Windows 7 and have already had assistance to scan the document so I do not need any further assistance. Thank you very much for replying to my query.

Thank you.

I did not receive any assistance as I was able to get the help I received from a friend.

Anyway, the issue has been resolved. Right?

If you have any issues, please be back.

Thank you.

i HAVE HAD MY PROBLEM SOLVED WITH THE HEP OF A FRIEND. I do not need any assistance. THANK YOU