Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a new MacBook computer and need to upload latest

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new MacBook computer and need to upload latest software for my Canon pixma 922 printer. Do you have directions

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your Pixma: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Never have. The printer is ~a year old

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
1/6/2018
Technician: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.

Please tell me the Mac version you have on the computer.