Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

The last time i tried to use my brothers printer hl2170

Customer Question
which was made in june...
the last time i tried to use my brothers printer hl2170 which was made in june of 2010 i had the error button come on and itried to shut it off and turn it back on and it printer a couple of sheets and the light came back on
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/6/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

i do

With the printer powered on, remove the power cord from the back.

Wait 2 minutes

Plug back in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the error?

i will try it tomorrow because i am on my way to bed

OK let me know