Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Getting an error message that printer isn't receiving. Or…

Customer Question
Getting an error message...

Getting an error message that printer isn't receiving

Technician's Assistant: Is your printer displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

Or responding rather

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Not so sure when but this trouble arised when we had to change our wifi due to it getting disconnected frequently today so someone from our internet provider set up a new WIFI to use but i made sure to plug the ethernet for the printer into the new modem giving off the wifi

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I tried to update the ip address on the printer, but it did not work

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/6/2018
Technician: Md. Sadique, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

What is the model number of your printer?