Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I recently changed routers & now my printer will not work.

Customer Question
I recently changed routers...

I recently changed routers & now my printer will not work

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly and I noticed the the installer set up the internet, TV's etc to the new router but it never ocured to me that the printer also could be involved

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Ihave no clue that I should do that or how to do it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so but when I 1st to get in touch with you folks I got one of the fake groups and had done everything but pay then when I began to doubt them because of their prices and way I doing business so I told them I couldn't pay them and stalled them off to morrow

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/6/2018
Technician: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 6 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

Can you please let me know the maker and model of your new router and your printer?

Not sure if this what you want but the modem ONLY THE COMPANY which owns it TDS is listed The # is TDS Wi-Fi
Modem-T3200M
Wi-Fi Network Name: TDS1358
Wi-Fi: Network Password:qa2dkepye The printer is a HP Office Jet 4650 The printers e-mail address is***@******.*** The printers claim code: 88ijyis892esko It has been previously registered under the name of
Bernard Loughlin or Anneleen Loughlin I hope this all helps
how much did you say the payment was?

You would need to connect the printer with USB cable first, then install drivers from the website: HERE

After drivers are reinstalled you will be able to use printer with your new router wireless.

As far as payment, I would check with Customer service, as I only deal with Tech and Internet issues and cant see the billing part