Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I forgot my password and can't got to print from iphone.? No…

Customer Question
I forgot my password...

I forgot my password ***** can't got to print from iphone

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

?

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No how do I do that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

It is connected to my phone it just want a password ***** the one I use does not work

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
1/6/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know