Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

The printer cant print, wirelessly, have never apdated, I…

Customer Question
The printer cant print ...

The printer cant print

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Have never apdated

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that's all

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/6/2018
Technician: Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician replied 6 months ago
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your printer?

Is there any error or message?
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

It says status error

What's the make / model of your printer?

What's the make / model of your computer?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.