Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Can a Samsung Galaxy S4 send wireless pictures to the HP…

Customer Question
Can a Samsung Galaxy...

Can a Samsung Galaxy S4 send wireless pictures to the HP Envy Photo 7855 printer?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP 7855

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your HP printer?

It's a new printer. I'm going to buy a Samsung Galaxy S4 phone, and I want to know if it's capable of sending wireless pictures to the printer.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I'm buying the phone from a friend. I don't know when he last updated the phone.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/6/2018
Technician: Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Yes it is possible to use your HP 7855 to print with the Samsung Galaxy S4

Hope this helps, let me know if you need further assistance and i will gladly continue to help

Thank you

Has everything worked out ? Do you still need help please?