Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Loading Ink. Epson Stylus NX510. 2 years. 3 Months. Guide me…

Customer Question
Loading Ink Technician's Assistant:...

Loading Ink

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson Stylus NX510

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Stylus?

2 years

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

3 Months

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Please guide me how to load Ink caridges

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
1/5/2018
Technician: Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician replied 3 months ago
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. Please click on the website below for instructions / illustrations on how to remove / reload ink cartridges for your printer:

https://epson.com/faq/SPT_C11CA48201~faq-139413

- Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.

How is it going?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.

Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician