Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I lost support for a minute. I need to be able to

Customer Question
Hi I lost support...

Hi I lost support for a minute. I need to be able to communicate with my printer It is a cannon 3500 and my iPad no longer can printer items since I changed to high speed internet I have a new network

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your Canon printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wireless

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Never

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/6/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I changed to high speed internet and am on a different network. My printer is not set up on this net work and my iPad does not put up the printer when I try to add it to my iPad for printing. My iPad picks up the canon set up but it does not set up or recognize printer

Did you change the Wi-Fi network on the printer to the new one?