Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Installing a brand new epson XP830. Am ready to install

Customer Question
software on a MacBook pro...
Installing a brand new epson XP830. Am ready to install software on a MacBook pro so which has no disc reader. Went to epsom's site and could not find any information about downloading software to a MacBook pro. what do i do to get the proper software installed.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/5/2018
Technician: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

Could you tell me what version of macOS you have on your Macbook?