Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer isn't working. It said it was either a paper jam…

Customer Question
My printer isn't working...

My printer isn't working. It said it was either a paper jam or the ink. I've change the ink and no paper jam

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wireless

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Not lately. I bought it last year

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

My year has run out

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/6/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know