Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Messsage comes up Printer error. Epsom workforce630. Just…

Customer Question
Messsage comes up Printer...

Messsage comes up Printer error

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epsom workforce630

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your WORKFORCE630?

Just this a.m.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Changed Black ink and the magenta

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
1/6/2018
Technician: Elgin Vega, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Elgin Vega
Elgin Vega, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is***** will try my best to help you with this request.

Can you give me the error you are getting with your printer?

Printer error. Turn power off and then on again. For details, see your documentation or visit Epson.com
No, you do not have my permission to take over!

Its just printer error? There is not a code?