Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have an Epsom XP 830 Expression Premier printer. I

Customer Question
I have an Epsom...

I have an Epsom XP 830 Expression Premier printer. I originally tried to set it up for wireless transmission but that did not work. I want to do that now. I have a MAC Pro laptop with up to date software installed. Help!

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your Epson printer: wirelessly or by USB?

By USB right now.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Don’t know that I have. Printer was purchased about 2 months ago.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/5/2018
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 6 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting,please once unplug your printer from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in.
Let me know when this is done.

Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 6 months ago
  1. Press the home button, if necessary.
  2. Select Setup.
  3. Select Network Settings.
  4. Select Wi-Fi Setup. You see this screen:
  5. Select Wi-Fi Setup Wizard.
  6. Select the name of your wireless network or enter the name manually.
  7. Enter your wireless password ***** the displayed keypad.

Note: The network name and password ***** case sensitive. Be sure to correctly enter uppercase and lowercase letters, and numeric or special characters.

• Press the touch screen buttons repeatedly to scroll through characters.
  • Press or to move the cursor.
  • Press 1 Symb. to enter symbols.
  • Press to delete the previous character.
  • Press Done when you finish entering your password.
  • Confirm the displayed network settings and select Proceed to save them.
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 6 months ago

If that didn't fix your issue or if you have any follow-up questions, don’t hesitate to ask.

If that fixed your issue, please take a moment to give me a 5-star rating.
And thank you so much for contacting Just Answer.
You can also directly write back to me
https://www.justanswer.com/electronics/expert-suhasini/
I wish you have an awesome day ahead!