Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I upgrades my Mac toMac OS High Sierra and the printer

Customer Question
I upgrades my Mac...

I upgrades my Mac toMac OS High Sierra and the printer (Envy7640} is not working with it. somewhere I read the HP Envy is not compatible with the Mac High Sierra.

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your Sierra printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Never

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

That is all

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
1/6/2018
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 7 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

The printer is compatible with your computer. Please follow the instructions given below.

1. Choose System Preferences from the Apple menu.
  2. Choose Print & Fax (or Print & Scan) or Printers & Scanners.
  3. Hold down the Control key as you click in the list at the left, then choose “Reset printing system” from the menu that appears.
  4. Then, click the + (plus sign that you see on the Printers & Scanners. window, and not on the keyboard) sign to add printer. Select your printer from the list.
    Note : Make sure that you are resetting the printing system before adding the printer.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer/p>