Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

TRYING TO REPLACE INK CART IN WF2630. WF2630. CANT EXPOSE…

Customer Question
TRYING TO REPLACE INK...

TRYING TO REPLACE INK CART IN WF2630

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

WF2630

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

YES

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

CANT EXPOSE INK CARTS

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/6/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know