Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

The Printer is working fine except it will not print from…

Customer Question
Good Morning. The...

Good Morning. The Printer is working fine except it will not print from the computer. It willl print scanned documents

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wireless

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Frankly don't remember

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just need help to get tit to print from the computer.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/5/2018
Technician: Ashik, Technician replied 6 months ago
Ashik, Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Your computer, is it an Apple Mac or Windows PC?