Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I can't get it set up to a wireless connection with my

Customer Question
I can't get it...

I can't get it set up to a wireless connection with my computer and the damn thing doesn't come with a cord to connect to my computer

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

I was not given a USB cord with the printer--

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

So I'm having to do it wireless

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

And it continues to fail

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/5/2018
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 6 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting,please once unplug your printer from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in.
Let me know when this is done.

Kindly mention the model number of your printer.

The model number is *****
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 6 months ago

What happens when you try to setup through Wifi?

My printer was unplugged and is now plugged in again
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 6 months ago

Now try to connect with your WiFi.