Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Paper feed error jam. did all that was requested. opened.

Customer Question
Paper feed error jam...

Paper feed error jam. did all that was requested. opened. checked paper feed. put in new paper. shut off. Did all this multiple times.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson Workforce 633

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your WorkForce?

Off and on for a year

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Quite awhile since I cannot even get to that prompt. I was able to work on the actual print quality for about 15 minutes today before it said it was jammed again.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

About 2 months ago the black ink needed replaced. I replaced it and have not had any readable copies since.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/6/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know