Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a Canon Pixma ip110. It's been working just fine

Customer Question
I have a...

I have a Canon Pixma ip110. It's been working just fine until a few minutes ago. It won't print a single page. The yellow light is flashing. I've downloaded the most updated driver, restarted the printer and the computer. Still can't get it to print

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Apple Macintosh

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/5/2018
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 6 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting,please once unplug your printer from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in.
Let me know when this is done.

Check for the error code on the printer.