Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have an old XEROX DocuColor 1632 that needs some

Customer Question
Hi, my name is*****...

Hi, my name is*****: What's the brand and model of your printer?

I have an old XEROX DocuColor 1632 that needs some maintenance and repairs, can you help or direct me to a Certified Technician please. I live in Saint James, MO 65559

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Xerox printer?

This year, 2018. Still works but can't get into controls because password *****

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Bought it in 20010 and have never updated or serviced it. Have lots of supplies for it, though.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/5/2018
Technician: Dan T., Master Technician replied 6 months ago
Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician

Welcome to the site! I'm Dan, and I'd be happy to help. It looks like you've gone over some basic information with our automated system, so I just have a couple questions to make sure I know what's going on.

Are you just trying to locate a qualified servicer near you?