Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Instructions for replacing paper in a P23-DH. P23-DH V. Just…

Customer Question
Instructions for replacing paper...

Instructions for replacing paper in a P23-DH

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

P23-DH V

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Just now

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I have no idea

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/5/2018
Technician: Dan T., Master Technician replied 6 months ago
Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician

Welcome to the site! I'm Dan, and I'd be happy to help. It looks like you've gone over some basic information with our automated system, so I just have a couple questions to make sure I know what's going on.

Just so I'm clear... are you just looking for instructions on how to replace the paper in your P23-DH V?