Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Printer will not print, usb, don't know, no

Customer Question
Printer will not print ...

Printer will not print

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Usb

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Don't know

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
1/5/2018
Technician: Eric, Technician replied 8 months ago
Eric, Technician

Hi! I'm Eric and I will be the expert assisting you today. I'll do all I can to provide you with excellent, 5-Star service. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.
  • I will keep helping you until you're satisfied, please ask as many follow up questions as you need by replying below.

Would you mind if we began a secure remote assistance session? By doing that, I am able to connect with you and work on resolving the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and headache, especially if you are not fluent with technical terms or computer/printer repairs.

The secure remote session is 100% guaranteed. We can begin the session now, at a time of your choosing, or you can reply and tell me you would rather just get instructions from me here.