Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

HP 8710 printer prints Letter size fine, trying to print 4x6…

Customer Question
HP 8710 printer prints...

HP 8710 printer prints Letter size fine, trying to print 4x6 index card size. Selected that size on printer and pc, hit print acts like it was sending, printer makes a start up noise, then nothing. PC has nothing in queue

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your 8710: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly...already disconnected printer and reconnected, like I said prints letter size fine

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Not sure, my husband usually takes care of these things, he looked at problem yesterday, I’m assuming he would of looked at that, plus there are no messages indicating it’s needed. My PC did an update Tuesday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just want to print my cards...

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/6/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

No. Remote assistance
Hello, you contacted after midnight, of course i was asleep...what is the solution?
What is the solution, please?
Hello?