Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I need to change the standard label length on my Brother…

Customer Question
I need to change...

I need to change the standard label length on my Brother P-touch.

Technician's Assistant: What Brother model do you have?

PTD210

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Brother printer?

Forever

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Never. How can I update this device?

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thanks. Just connect to the Printer Technician.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
1/6/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

I still need to change the standard length on my Brother P-Touch.
I do not see a way for your to connect to this device. Please just send step by step in structions.
Can you help me?
Help, please