Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I can't seem to get my HP Envy 4520 to print. HP Envy 4520.

Customer Question
I can't seem to...

I can't seem to get my HP Envy 4520 to print.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP Envy 4520

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

3 weeks

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Not sure, how would I do that?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
1/5/2018
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting,please once unplug your printer from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in.
Let me know when this is done.