Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

New printer, cartridge needs replacing, can't figure out how…

Customer Question
New printer, cartridge needs...

New printer, cartridge needs replacing, can't figure out how to install

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

Color laser jet pro mfp m477

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

Is it in the back of the printer?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, i just don't have the instructions

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/5/2018
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 6 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting,please once unplug your device from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in.
Let me know when this is done.

When did you purchase the printer?