Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My epson work force printer (wf2660) has worked great for a…

Customer Question
My epson work force...

My epson work force printer (wf2660) has worked great for a few years, but now--even with fresh ink in--- it prints out papers with very spotty ink in use. One cannot read what is supposed to be printed. I cleaned the heads (according to the drop down directions on the printer), but it's printing is still very spotty. Suggestions?

Technician's Assistant: What Epson model do you have?

WorkForce 2660.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your WorkForce?

I just noticed it today.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

The computer--just recently---in the past week?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No. thanks.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
1/6/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

Sunday afternoon (tomorrow) would be a better time for me. 1:00 or after (CST) would be best. Thank you.

OK reply back here when you are free