Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I get this messsage "printer is not connected" what am I to…

Customer Question
I get this messsage...

I get this messsage "printer is not connected" what am I to do?

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wireless

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I updated my mac yesterday but have never updated the printer drive. I have not had the printer very long. It worked fine until I got the ink program and it hasn't worked since

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
When can I expect an answer?
1/5/2018
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 6 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting,please once unplug your printer from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in.
Let me know when this is done.

Kindly provide the model number of your printer.

HP DeskJet 3632
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 6 months ago

And the computer you are using is that Windows or Mac?

I do not want your services. Please disconnect all work. Thank you and please refund my $5.00. I though this was a HP site.
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 6 months ago

If you do not wish to utilize our services, you can Customer Support via email at***@******.*** or you can view options for contacting them by chat or phone at ww2.justanswer.com/help to request a refund.
Thank you so much for your time and I wish you have an awesome day ahead!