Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a HP 3630-I was able to scan a document and email it…

Customer Question
I have a HP...

I have a HP 3630-I was able to scan a document and email it from the HP screen. It no longer works- it says"unable to open email and/or cannot attach scan to email. I have checked everything-even reload printer software-still wont work

Technician's Assistant: Is there an error code on your HP printer when you try to scan?

No

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I scan fine-its when I click on send it errors

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/6/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

I still need the problem fixed and it would be fine for you to connect to my computer to fix it. Let me know when would be a good time and what the cost will be.

Are you using the HP scan software?

I don't know what HP Scan Software is. I think there is something in my Outlook email that is not configured correctly and that is my problem. Does the 18.00 I have already paid get deducted from the 39.00 fee.

No, it is an additional fee.

Do you guarantee you can fix the problem for the additional 39.00
What was the 18.00 for.

Our services are guaranteed.