Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Set up went fine but now it cant seem to find my access

Customer Question
Set up went fine...

Set up went fine but now it cant seem to find my access point?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Canon MX922

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MX922?

Brand new set up

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Automatic updates so ??

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thnks

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
1/5/2018
Technician: Ashik, Technician replied 8 months ago
Ashik, Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Do you mean you are unable to connect it to WiFi network?

No thanks nor at this time

Have you tried restarting your router and printer?

Isn't showing your WiFi point at all?

No but I can start there. I would like to end this session please

Ok No problem. Please contact the customer support to cancel this question.

Best Regards,