Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I bought an hp envy lap top 4 yeard ago and I am having

Customer Question
Hi, I bought an...

Hi, I bought an hp envy lap top 4 yeard ago and I am having serious battery problems, Right now I cannot unplug the computer and have to re-start all the apps again.

Technician's Assistant: Is this happening with internal or external speakers?

I live in Mexico city, where can I get a new battery or have it fixed ? thank you

Technician's Assistant: Did you try updating the sound driver on your Envy?

No, how do I come about doing that ?

Technician's Assistant: The Laptop Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, that's my major issue for now

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
1/5/2018
Technician: Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager replied 4 months ago
Tech Ben
Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager
Experience: 15+ years of experience as an Information Systems Manager; responsible for overseeing computer and network systems, installation and maintenance, troubleshooting hardware and software issues, etc.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer.

I'm Kumar and I'll assist you today.

Can you please let us know the exact model of your Laptop, HP Envy being the series? Where exactly are you located in Mexico?

Thanks,

Kumar

No thanks. I rather follow your instructions

The Offers are basically sent by the website. We do not need them. Let me go through the specifications.

ok

Please find below the details. Please note they are closed now. Please call them.

Address : HP Inc.

Av. Vasco de Quiroga No. 2999

C.P.01210

Mexico City, Mexico

Phone: +525559505850

lu-vie, 8:30-18:30

You can always connect to Office Store.

Address : Calz. Ignacio Zaragoza 1446,

Juan Escutia,

09100 Ciudad de México,

CDMX,

Mexico

+52 55 5700 4160

Let me know if I can be of any other assistance. Please do share a rating and feedback. Your ratings are the only way I am credited for my hardwork.

Thanks,

Kumar

Thank you for the info but that I have and you did not resolve my problem. Thanks anyway
John, Computer Science Engineer