Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have had an HP Inkjet and now I have windows 10. It worked…

Customer Question
I have had an...

I have had an HP Inkjet and now I have windows 10. It worked for a couple of months but now it won't work anymore

Technician's Assistant: What HP model do you have?

3051A

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your HP printer?

Just the last couple of weeks

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I don't know.....really I don't even know what that means

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/5/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know