Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Printer not working. Usb. I have been given the printer and…

Customer Question
Printer not working Technician's...

Printer not working

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Usb

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I have been given the printer and trying to get it operating

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

The cartridge carrier moves but doesn' stop when I open the flapt

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
1/5/2018
Technician: Karthik, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me what is the make and model of the printer?