Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

When I print a document about 4 times in the document it is…

Customer Question
When I print a...

When I print a document about 4 times in the document it is not printing

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson WF 2530

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Epson printer?

It started earlier today and then it was ok and now it is starting again.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I do not know what this is. All my updates are automatic

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
1/5/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know