Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

MY HP PHOTO SMART PREMIUM C309G-M PRINTER HANGS UP AFTER…

Customer Question
MY HP PHOTO SMART PREMIUM...
MY HP PHOTO SMART PREMIUM C309G-M PRINTER HANGS UP AFTER PRINTING A DOCUMENT. FILE HANGS IN THE PRINT QUEUE (AFTER THE DOCUMENT HAS PRINTED) AND HAS TO BE DELETED BEFORE ANY THING ELSE CAN BE PRINTED.
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Printers
1/5/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 1 month ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
PRINTER DOES THE SAME THING WITH OUR LAP TOPS AND TOWER

Can I connect to your computer to fix the issue?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No

Okay, you will need to uninstall the printer from your computer then add it back.

John, Computer Science Engineer