Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Printer will not accept any instruction to print. As a photo…

Customer Question
Printer will not accept...

Printer will not accept any instruction to print. As a photo copier it is perfect. the problem appears to be in the communication between the computer and epson XP 235

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your Epson printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Usb

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Not been done

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/5/2018
Technician: Karthik, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me what is the operating system of the computer? Is it Windows 10/8/7 or Mac OS?

windows 10

Do you have any Driver CD which came with the printer? The reason why I am asking is we can tried to reinstall the printer to the computer.

Sorry, but I have no longer got that

In this case first we can download the drivers for the computer. Once the Download is done, we can go ahead and install the drivers. You can download the drivers by clicking HERE

Once the file is downloaded, Please run the driver and follow the on screen instructions.

If that doesn't work or if any other steps is unclear please let me know, So that we can try some other alternate solution. Thank you

39;HERE' IS NOT THERE
THIS PAGE IS UNAVAILABLE TOO||

Visit this link https://www.epson.co.uk/products/printers/inkjet-printers/consumer/expression-home-xp-235#drivers

• Select the option Drivers and setup
  • Select drivers
  • Click Driver (v2.52)1-sep-2015
  • Click Download
did as per your instructions, but still getting message:" printer in error mode" when I press print.

Try this following step and check if that works

1. Press and hold “Windows Key + R” and the “Run” window will open.
  2. In the Run box, write control printers and press Enter or OK
  3. In the device list, Right click on the printer device icon and select the printer properties
  4. Select the ports tab
  5. Then unselect the option"Enable bidirectional support"
That did not work.
This has been a most disappointing experience and I trust that my non-result will now result in a full refund.
I think purchasing a new printer would be a better solution.John Hennekam