Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a brother HL23400W printer that worked immediately in…

Customer Question
I have a brother...

I have a brother HL23400W printer that worked immediately in our home. But, after a week, it suddenly stopped being recognized by any devices. WiFi works for all other applications. When I try to reset it, it says that WLAN Access point router cannot be detected,which makes no sense. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your Wi-Fi password?

We have the same password, haven’t changed it.

Technician's Assistant: Have you connected to this Wi-Fi network from a laptop or desktop (either Mac or PC) in the past?

Yes. Do it every day with computers, IPads and phones.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/5/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know