Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I want to scan a couple of pages of text and images abut…

Customer Question
I want to scan...

I want to scan a couple of pages of text and images abut when I try to do that it tells me my printer is not connected with uSB when in fact it is. The computer prints material from files in the computer just fine.

Technician's Assistant: Is there an error code on your printer when you try to scan?

No just says there is no usb connected computer

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Maybe in the past couple of months.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/5/2018
Technician: Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician replied 4 months ago
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your printer?
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

What's the make / model of your computer?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

John, Computer Science Engineer