Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

When printing photo,s 4 by 6 they are coming out yellow and…

Customer Question
When printing photo,s...

When printing photo,s 4 by 6 they are coming out yellow and a cloudy white

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

DCP-J315W

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

About a month thought it was ink yellow was down so we changed it when that didn't work we put all new inks in still the same promblem

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No that is about all I know at moment

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 day by:
1/6/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

no thank you so could you please refund the monies taken out of my account. Special needs son said not to worry about it for him to long to wait for answers. regards June Morris.